1. Introduction to ABA (applied behavior analysis)
2. Communication training to replace problem behavior
3. Help your child to increase in compliance and independence
4. Practice new ABA procedures
5. Record data/graph using simple collection methods
6. Weekly topic changes according to parent feedback: past topics include elopement, eating out at restaurants, going grocery shopping
Currently we offer two options regarding parent training:
1. Small groups of typically 6 parents who have children with similar needs and challenges to their own. 60 minute session at a group rate of $30 per session.
2. For parents who prefer private training in ABA, a BCBA will come to your home and work with you according to your schedule. All BCBAs will have a minimum of 3 years experience and matched to your specific needs. Typically this type of training works best when parents are on a consistent ongoing plan and schedule time to practice ABA with their child. Upon registration, you will be connected with one of our team members for scheduling. $150/hr.